1. |
星宫 (Star Palace)
07:07
|
|
||
The bright moonlight is the exit of darkness.
皎色月光是黑暗的出口
Your joy
妳的喜悦
All around
无远弗届
Starless nights
无星之夜
I heard your elf whisper.
我听到了妳仙水般的低语
Dear Uni
尤尼
I know you've turned into an old star river.
我知道妳已化为古老的星河
Give me warmth on my way back to exile.
使我在被轮回流放的途中获得温暖
Even if I'm here by the Lord of Time.
即使我被时间大人罗列在这里
You still fill the long river with quiet peace in this turbulent
time.
妳依然使我在这片湍流不息的时间之浪中充满着静谧
I'll continue to move forward in our mutual beliefs.
我会披着我们彼此的信念继续前行
Until the code of the Heavenly Epoch Times opens for me again.
直到天道纪元的法典再次为我打开
I'll definitely see your face again.
我一定会再见到妳的脸
The stars are going west.
远星已西去
The day is coming.
光昼将至
Uni
尤尼
You lit up the sad people.
妳将悲苦之人点亮了
|
||||
2. |
|
|||
I've been wandering around every mysterious place in the north on those strange days.
在那些光怪陆离的时光里我一直游走于北之国的每一处栖息之地
I woke up in the haze morning.
我在盲晨中醒来
It's like sleeping in another dream.
又仿佛在另一场梦境中行走
I'm bound by the power of reincarnation.
我轮回在它面前
I feel depressed.
我们都很沮丧
May all of us find an exit as soon as possible.
愿我们彼此尽快找到出口
Dark and deep
幽冥又深邃
It seems that the other side is right in front of us.
仿佛彼岸已现眼前
Even if that's not true.
即使不是真的
I will still cherish it.
我依旧珍惜
I saw the sea beast perched in the moonlight again.
又见海兽在月下独享
May it not recall the sadness of the zaha world again.
愿它不会再忆起娑婆世界的悲伤
Time is so still in the fog in this desert sea.
时间静止在这荒海之雾里
How nice it would be if you were here.
如果妳在这里…该有多好啊
The west wind is blowing for me from the north.
西风从北国为我赶来
I saw it through the soul of a good man.
我看见它穿过善人的灵魂
Pierce the dark tide again.
又将氤氲刺穿
Is that you?
是妳吗
Is that really you?
是妳吗
Fog sank in the desert sea.
散落的碎雾沉于荒海之渊
I'm not sad anymore.
我不再悲伤了
Because that must be you.
那一定是妳
|
||||
3. |
|
|||
You turned into a sacred flame.
妳化作圣焰
Melt my sadness.
将我的卑怯融化
It's so perfect.
它如此完美
It transcends all definitions.
超越了一切定义
So perfect
如此完美
Sadness begins to heal.
悲伤开始愈合
uni
尤尼
You're so perfect...
妳如此完美…
She's coming.
她来了
The night is still.
夜色宁止
She's here.
她来了
Time is still.
时间静止
|
||||
4. |
仙水 (Fairy)
06:18
|
|
||
I dreamed of wandering in the Forest of Bliss outside the Caelum City with Uni on the afternoon of the Month of Northern Light
我梦见北光月的午后和Uni漫步在仙都城 外的极乐之森
We roamed the woods freely like phoenix
我们如同天雀 般自由穿梭于林木间
The Lore Lake by our feet is clear as a mirror,
脚下的罗尔泪湖 无比的清澈
reflecting us in the eternity.
它将我们倒映在永恒中
I feel appreciated
我很感恩
for the reunion of us.
我们终于又见……
I miss that person left in my dream
我很思念留在梦中的那个人
She would grieve for me in samsara
她会为我在轮回中伤悲
while other people in this world think I’m mad
而现世中的人们认为我疯了
Greedy as crowds of black birds,
他们如同贪婪的黑鸟
in those perpetual days and nights with aurora,
不论光昼与白夜
they are rushing in the dark tide of desire.
在欲望的暗潮中奔涌
They just want to eat my faith
它们只想吃了我的信念
I know they are no different from a fragile dream
我知道它们与凡人的梦境无异
attempting to drown me here
想使我淹沉于此
messing up both hearing and vision of mine,
作乱于我的耳目中
This world is much like the eye of a hurricane
这个世界像是一个飓风眼
She witnessed people falling apart
她目睹人们如瀑布般散落
They became puppets of Master Time
他们成了时间大人的傀儡
I can’t revive them though
我却不能将他们唤醒
I’m still waiting for them to wake up on their own
只有等待他们自己醒来
I’ve been searching for you in the world of unknown
我曾在未知的世界寻找妳
Will we meet each other again?
我们还会再见面吗
Will they believe the story between us?
他们会相信我们的故事吗
Aftertall this is our secret
毕竟这是我们的秘密
I don’t consider it terrfying anyway
总之我不觉得可怖
If I can’t go back to the primitive world
如果现在我不能回到原来的世界中
I would stay here to witness their withering,
我会留在这里见证它们的枯萎
Looking forward to parting with them in discord
期待与它们的不欢而散
Because I believe we would meet again
因为我知道我们还会再见的
Hopefully next time in a higher and farther place.
但愿下次在更高更远的地方
|
||||
5. |
月下夜想 (Nostalgia)
04:28
|
|
||
The bright moonlight is the exit of darkness,
皎色的月光是黑暗的出口,
under which everything comes full circle.
月光之下一切都会有生死,
You shall not die in illusions
不要死于幻觉,
which makes you fall into the distant past
那会使你跌落到遥远的过去,
As heavy as a piece of paper,
重为纸人,
A weird day in the month of stone and woods has left
石木月中古怪的一天离开了,
Don't mourn for that,
别再悲伤了,
Everything would be fine
都会好起来的,
The celestial body in silver-blue falls straightly
银蓝色的天体垂坠而下,
The whirl of Sahasrara unlocks the ancient door
顶轮的漩涡打开古老的门扉,
Behind which live my friends with eternal peace.
那里有我永善的友人,
I see you walking in the celestial body out of samsara.
我望见妳在轮回之外的天体中行走,
Sheltering me from sorrow of the whirling land
庇护我在娑婆之地免于伤悲,
I hear secret whispers of the Deity of Night
我听见夜神的密语散落而下,
who can tell the name of every single planet
我只知道它记悉着每一颗行星的名字,
Those souls from million years ago wandering in the galaxy
那些银河中古老的灵魂,
blooming peacefully.
它们别来无恙地盛开着,
At the garden of the sea of cosmos,
已置身于宙海的花园,
Just like the glamour of the Cassiopeia
如仙后座的光华,
In the rosaceous light of the star,
蔷薇色的星火下,
I see Dante
我望见了但丁,
and Borges
望见博尔赫斯,
also Goethe
望见歌德,
as well as you
还有妳,
and you
也有妳。
|
||||
6. |
Merkabah
07:57
|
|
||
Uni,
尤尼
Every exit is meanwhile the entrance to another space
每一个出口都是通往另一个地方的入口
Reeds together with sea foam consist of the sky
芦苇与海沫组成了天空
leading us to an endless journey with eternal blessings
为我们植入了一场无限幸福的永恒之旅
There I saw the crowds of ignorance,
我看见那些喧嚣与愚痴的人们
who push this planet running under the celestial bodies beyond eternity
是他们使这个世界运动在永恒之外的天体下
Broken up at any time
随时支离破碎
You walked through the Night of Joy,
妳走过了宇宙的喜夜
through those shapeless celestical bodies
会在无形状的星体中
took a glance of me.
望见我
|
||||
7. |
火湖 (Lake Of Fire)
07:09
|
|
||
Your delicate toes are exposed
妳嫩洁的脚指外露
in slient bubbles.
在无声的泡沫中
I want to kiss you
我想去亲吻妳
The flames drown the stars into the middle of the lake.
火焰将星晨 浸入湖中央
Let them fall.
让它们坠落吧
Pieces of absurdity and impermanence
像一块块荒诞又无常的碎片
once lit up the womb of the universe.
曾点亮宇宙的子宫
We are now in the Enchanted Garden
此刻我们在附魔 的花园里
Enjoying the breath of each other
享受彼此的呼吸
Immersed in the sweet illusion,
在甜蜜的幻觉中
We become life prisoners of each other
成为彼此永恒的囚徒
The snow, no longer as white as before
雪 也再没有如以往的洁白
That world is already a labyrinth that mortals find it hard to escape那个世界已是凡人很难出离的迷宫
That diety is still crying for people
于是那位神明还在人间哭泣
That is his mysterious duty.
那是他神秘的责任
You shall not miss the night of Asura agian
不要再错过这修罗 的夜晚
It can shatter the armor of time.
它可以击碎时间的铠甲
The throat of the ancient universe is burning
老宇宙的喉咙在燃烧(我望见)
Burning up the plagues of the world
将人间的疫病燃烧殆尽
The wicked are broken in the Land of Dead
恶人断落于第六世界
Everything is just perfect.
如此完美……
Female voice from Le tout nouveau testament
Male voice from Det Sjunde Inseglet
|
||||
8. |
|
|||
Uni
尤尼
They are laughing again
他们又在笑着
Drifting farther and farther apart from happiness though.
却离喜悦越来越远
There’s a reason for being world-weary
厌世是有原因的
I feel sorry for those who never lose their mind
我为那些从不发疯的人们感到难过
The truth is as distant to them as a matter of another world.
真理对于他(她)们来说遥远得像是另一个世界的事情
They will be devoured by ancient planets again and again.
他(她)们永远被古老的行星反噬
Sure. They are always living to wash away sin of their own.
是的 他们总是在自食其果 地活着
They never think about the alarming tomorrow
从不思索令人警醒的明天
Falling in love with this weary present world as always.
总是一如既往地爱上这个疲倦的现世
|
||||
9. |
|
|||
The moonlight ghost
月光般的魂魄
Detach from the time and space bonded with destiny
脱离羁绊入骨的时空
Walk into the Planet of Joy
行入喜乐的星土
Fly over the Mount of Eternity
划略过永恒之山
Beyond the lighthouse of good and evil.
超越了善与恶的灯塔
in those perpetual days and nights with aurora
不论光昼与白夜
There is no sorrow at the end of you.
在妳的尽头里没有伤悲
Those ragged memories have stopped.
那些褴褛的记忆已止息
We count the stars on the other shore in peace
我们在彼岸 处静数繁星
Stay in that world that we would never forget each other.
留在那个彼此难忘的世界里吧
The triangular planet rises from the north
三角形状的天球于北方升起
The light, flowing into my mouth.
光 流进了我的嘴里
Delirium is fleeting
谵妄 感转瞬即逝
Is that you?
是妳吗
The ancient Zephyr is blowing at me again
那古老的西风又在向我吹来
Through the celestial body, you are reflected in the Lore Lake.
透过天体妳倒影在罗尔泪湖中
You are lying at my feet
妳就倾躺在我脚下
I don’t dare to blink, but just staring at you.
我不敢眨眼只是目不转睛地望着妳
I’m too afraid to cry because tears falling on the lake will dispel you
我害怕泪水砸落在湖水中又会将妳驱散
The star cluster is sinking
星团在下沉
Sinking slowly
慢慢下沉
I know I won't get in on another frustrating adventure
我知道我不会再染指 一场失意的旅行
Neither will I hate them any more
我也不再恨他(她)们了
Because you are the labyrinth that heals me
因为妳是我治愈的迷宫
I can still take a glance of you through the time.
我依然还会在时光之中望见妳
I'm heading to Samadhi
我要去三摩地 了
I will be as fulfilled as an amara fruit
我会如一颗庵摩罗果 般圆满
The White Dwarf in the distant time and space
遥远时空中的死星
would bloom again because of your mercy
再次因妳的慈悲而绽放
I see the tide of the sea of the truth
我望见真理之海的潮涌
churning the bonfire of wisdom
它们翻腾着智慧的篝火
Lighting up the night in the eyes of mortals
将凡人眼中的黑夜点燃
Sowing seeds of equilibrium in the garden of the ancient universe
在老宇宙的花园中播撒着平衡
The scrambled symbols consist of Om.
打乱的符号便是神性之和
Ascended with the gods into the mind of the enlightened one
与众神并同升入觉者的思想中
Sure. I know I won't get in on another frustrating adventure
是的 我知道我不会再染指一场失意的旅行
Sand and water blended with fire
沙水与明火 相融
Stone and wood combined with extreme wind
石木交合着极风
Extinguishing all the senses of mortals
消熄着凡人的感官之识
You are so close
妳如此靠近
Is that you?
是妳吗
Uni Herr
尤尼.赫尔
Is that you?
是妳吗
Is that you?
是妳吗
Is that you?
是妳吗
Is that you?
是妳吗
Is that you?
是妳吗
Is that you?
是妳吗
Is that you?
是妳吗
|
||||
10. |
|
|||
Uni:
Before the Younger Dryas Stadial,
仙女木时期前
Every single atom in our body
我们身体中每一个原子
was once part of the stardust
也曾是星尘的一部分
The Dmemigod pays a visit to stars
半神之人 拜会繁星
Diginified Spieces
优等物种
Addicted to the voice of Luna
痴迷月吟(语)
Female monologue: My wife Maomao
女声独白:我的妻子毛毛
|
Tassi | 水树 Beijing, China
Tassi, is a Post-Black / Blackgaze bard in the universe of heaven and man. Through this character created by Dryad (Bliss-
Illusion), we are told about his esoteric and mystical journey to find his lover, Uni.
He travels through time and crazy, romantic, divine and broken spaces. Uni has surpassed the sky and the man at its heart. She is the embodiment of his unwavering faith.
... more
Streaming and Download help
If you like Tassi | 水树, you may also like:
Bandcamp Daily your guide to the world of Bandcamp